Restoration at le Peyrail
Jo is a professionally qualified picture restorer/conservator with over 30 years experience.
As principal conservator for fifteen years with the Hampshire museums service Jo forged invaluable relationships with Galleries, Museums and National Trust properties throughout the South of England.
Since coming to France Jo has undertaken several restoration projects and offers Graduate and Post graduate internships for specific projects.
Jo specialises in the conservation of Paintings, Prints, Drawings and Watercolours
Other services include Conservation of Photographs, Book and Parchment repair , Frame repair and Gilding.
For any advice, enquiries for restoration work or internships please feel free to contact me via the contact/booking page.
1. Removal of foxing on 19thc Hand coloured engraving
2. Revival of cobalt blue - by float washing 19th watercolour
3. Restoration of a 3d Victorian valentines card
4. Washing and tear repair 19th c engraving
5. Acid damage – chemical treatment
6. Typical victoran backing
7. mounting techniques for 20thc graphite sketch
8. mounting techniques for 20thc graphite sketch
9. float wash for 20thc drawing