Book a 4 day 3 night Art Course for £700
Specially Tailored all year round art courses
All our courses are fully inclusive for the days of tuition with continental breakfast, buffet lunch and a three course evening meal with wine.
• Coffee and tea are available at all times and we offer an honesty bar on the studio terrace stocked with the local organic wines, beers, fruit juices and sparkling water. Partners and spouses who are not artistically inclined are welcome to stay at a special rate. Le Peyrail can offer you a great relaxing holiday where you can chill by the pool, walk through the vines, visit local sites or just enjoy being with the animals.
Our unique courses offer you the chance to ;
• Discover the artist within
• Benefit from expert one to one tuition
• Mount and frame your work to take home
• Take part in an exhibition hosted by our own in house Gallery
• Enjoy locally produced food and wine
The courses run from around 10.00 am to 12.30 then a break for lunch and from 2.00 to 5.00 in the afternoons.
The morning sessions will generally be a time for group discussion and experimenting with techniques and styles and finding out exactly what you want to achieve during your stay.
The afternoons are given to studio or field work, depending on your preferences.
The evening meals take place either on the terraces or in the dining room, at around 7.30 pm.
Every Thursday evening throughout the summer we visit the local night market in Ste Foy La Grande (link to tourist site) where you can dance to live music and taste freshly cooked local food, beers and wines.
If your stay spans a full Saturday, then a visit to the famous Ste Foy Farmers Market on a Saturday morning is a must.
Days of tuition can be agreed in advance to suit your schedule.
The course includes
• Watercolour Paper
• Watercolours (tubes)
• Acrylics (tubes)
• A selection of Brushes
• Use of Easels and other studio equipment
• A3 Acid free Mount
• A3 Beech frame for your best work
In addition we can provide
• Cotton boards
• watercolour in pigment form (blocks)
• fine sable brushes
All materials are available in our studio shop or can be ordered on line.
Because Le Peyrail is a small business, I can tailor the courses to suit you, whatever your level and aspirations may be.
Once you have booked a course I would be delighted to contact you directly ( via email, phone or Facebook ) to discuss your personal requirements to ensure that your stay at Le Peyrail will be everything you desire...... and more.
Current course options ;
• Watercolour techniques
• Art and nature - Acrylics or Watercolour
• Architecture and Perspective
• Depicting light
• Art and Wine
Other specialist courses are available on request ;
• Papermaking and Calligraphy
• Papier mache and model making
• Basic frame restoration
Please contact me for further details.....